TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of BOOMBEE B.V.
1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (13 BGB).
2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop www.markuseurope.eu.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Register number: 63931354
Register court: Kamer van Koophandel NL
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Check again or correct the data entered.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
5 Retention of Title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post, Telefax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
As of November 2015 Disclaimer
The content of Markuseurope.eu is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Markuseurope.eu tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents. Visitors to Markuseurope.eu should not act upon Markuseurope.eu's content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
Markuseurope.eu is not intended to be a source for advice. Visitors to Markuseurope.eu should always seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional. Markuseurope.eu assumes no responsibility for information contained on this Web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In addition, none of Markuseurope.eu's content will form any part of any contract between us or constitute any type of offer by Markuseurope.eu. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.
Markuseurope.eu accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with browsing this Web site, use of information or downloading any materials from it, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements. The information at this Web site might include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not necessarily those of Markuseurope.eu or any associated company or any person in relation to whom they would have any liability or responsibility.
All content and information at Markuseurope.eu might be changed or updated without notice. Markuseurope.eu might also make changes or improvements at any time without notice.
This Web site are provided “as is” and Markuseurope.eu expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.
Markuseurope.eu hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or services provided at our Web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or
consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages, loss of profits, or data, or otherwise.
Disclaimer of endorsement
Reference within this site to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Markuseurope.eu. The views and opinions of the authors of content published at Markuseurope.eu does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion ofMarkuseurope.eu or its owners, and cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
References to books, software, web sites, or products as “Recommended by Markuseurope.eu” are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement.
Disclaimer for Links to External, Third Party Web Sites
Links to external, or third party Web sites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Markuseurope.eu accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external Web site, keep in mind that Markuseurope.eu has no control over its content.
Any link from Markuseurope.eu to an external Web site does not imply or mean that Markuseurope.eu endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. Markuseurope.eu does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external Web sites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
Content and Links Disclaimer
Markuseurope.eu seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this Web site is current and accurate. The information at Markuseurope.eu does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice and Markuseurope.eu cannot be held liable for actions arising from its use. In addition, Markuseurope.eu cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.